Monday 7 November 2016

Utility Closet: Armour Design Spreadsheet

David Pulver's armour design system is one of my favourite things in GURPS Pyramid, since I'm a perennial tweaker. One of the things that annoys me about it is the fact that it's spread across three publications, requiring flipping between several if you want to make something that uses materials or rules from more than one. To ease the issue, I've collated all the information on body surface areas, constructions and materials into one Google spreadsheet. Enjoy!

Please note that I deliberately didn't include explanations of the numbers or the actual rules themselves, as that would probably count as republishing GURPS content, which is in violation of Steve Jackson Games' online policy.

2 comments:

  1. Cheers; found myself thinking about putting one of these together a few times over the last couple months, but never got to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for this, it's going to be most useful and saves me having to type it in myself for my own uses.

    ReplyDelete