Wednesday 2 November 2016

Meta: New Goals

So anyone who's been following this blog for longer than the last two or three months (so two people?) may have noticed that there was a big gap in the middle of the year. There were a number of reasons for it but to be honest the biggest was a lack of initiative  all the content I had made that was easy to dress up and present had been done, so getting the rest out there involved more work that I wasn't bothered to put in. I've recently come back to this blog properly and I'm trying to get a better flow of content. I have a lot of content half-finished  there's about the same number of draft posts as there are published posts. 

So from now on, I've made a goal for myself to make at least two posts every week. More specifically, to get two posts in every GURPSday pull, since it's currently my biggest source of traffic and views. Tomorrow's pull will mark the second week of keeping this goal. Most of the posts will be coming from my large amount of unfinished drafts, many of which are basically done but for my perfectionist streak. After that backlog is cleaned out... well hopefully I'll have built up more half-finished ideas to finish by then.

No comments:

Post a Comment