Thursday 17 November 2016

Meta: In the Pipeline

I'm currently writing from the CERN accommodation in Geneva, Switzerland, because as a particle physicist it was only a matter of time until I ended up here for a week or so. This also means that I won't be making my goal of two posts every GURPSday pull this week. Damn! This would have been a full month of keeping to that goal, too. But nevermind.

This isn't for lack of content, mind you. There's quite a few things I've got knocking around, all nearly-ready for deployment:

  • A shield design system, based on Pulver's armour design system
  • Superscience lightning guns!
  • Plasma weapons that use the vortex ring system so that they're only limited-superscience, rather than total superscience
  • A system for designing electromagnetic guns from the ground up
  • The first instalment of a new column, Dramatis Personae, where I create characters for use as PCs or NPCs
I just need some time...

2 comments:

  1. Post ahead. If you have a week of downtime, write up 2 weeks up posts! Then if you lose a week, it's alright, you worked ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to the shield system and and electromagnetic guns system, and the plasma weapons could be fun (though depends on TL a bit ... I'm running a TL9 gadgetter with some limits in what situations she can deploy actual superscience).

    In general I'm really enjoying your various design systems.

    ReplyDelete